INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Monday 4 January 2010

Stinky toes.....


Well i must start by saying my feet actually stink tonight, think its cause my feet have been wet all day, with this crap snow!! ha!!

Glad i shared that small embarrassment :-)


Well, we're back home from the airport now.......saying bye to my mum always makes me cry! She's so excited about flying with Emirates! ha! I hope she has a fantastic holiday though!


So day 4 of the diet is going well. Fish, boiled potato's and loadsa veg for tea....yummy.....i'm starving!


So glad my book came from Amazon today, cant wait to loose myself in it on the beach....

I was looking at the pictures of our hotel, it looks lovely.


Well its soap night, so i'm off to watch them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!