INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Thursday 21 January 2010

St Tropez allll the wayy!

I am so so burnt, from those evil sunbeds. Al my back and legs are red raw! Now i remember why i usually have spray tans, much less dangerous on your skin!
They do Vanity is pain, but Jesus, not this much! Ha!

Well, my mum is finally back, after 16 loonngg days, she had a fab time in Thailand, and i got a gorgeous Jimmy Choo bag, it really is amaziing!
So good to have her back though.

The new house = We really need to start packing all our things up, its getting closer to our moving date.
I cannot actually believe how fast this month is going.......it's the 21st already!
The older i get the faster the years seem to go, one bad thing about ageing eh?!
People say I'm sad but I'm so glad now iv caught up with all my soaps haha! I seriously couldn't miss Marc from Emmerdale dying!! Saddo!!

Well I'm off to abuse the aftersun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!