INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Thursday 28 January 2010

Life changes

When you sit down and think about what you've achieved in your life, what do you think about? I thought my biggest achievement would of been having a son......that failed! So what do you do next? After you suffer the loss of a child, what do you set your mind to achieving next?? Maybe another baby, maybe a new job, a holiday......the answers are endless. Well I've done the holiday, I'm in the middle of moving house, then i want to achieve my goal weight and then we can start trying for a baby, i believe when you get pregnant, that's when the time is right! People say its mother nature, i think she's a faker!!

Well we picked our keys up today for the new love nest, i really do love it! I just know me and Scott are gonna be so happy there.......house parties, romantic nights in with DVDs and wine, BBQ's in the summer. Excciitteedd!!
Can't believe we had to hand £900 over to the estate agent, ouch that hurt lol.

Another thing I'm looking forward to next week is meeting baby Deacon, my best friends baby, i know its going to be hard, seeing a baby, but i do feel ready.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!