INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Saturday 20 February 2010

The weekend is here :)

Well its finally the weekend (not that it means anything to me, everyday is the same! ha!) But its the time me and the boy spend some time together....we've had a good day today, went and bought some pictures for the front room....but I'm not sure whether i like them now! ha!

Then we went to Scott cousin's......hmmm that was an experience, we got to talking about Ghost's, and whether we believe in them, they do but I'm on the fence, i think i kinda believe but then I'm not quite sure, i think its ''fear of the unknown'' hmmmm I'm not sure.


God i cant wait to go to the gym on Monday.....i need some positive endorphins, I'm seriously lacking!

So were relaxing tonight watching TV and then a movie!

I started my new book last night, its a Tasmina Perry one, its really good.....gutted my I heart Hollywood isn't here yet :( NY was AMAZING!! I love Lindsey Kelk......
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!