INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Saturday 13 February 2010

Bella....

Well we're dog sitting this weekend for Bella, we took her for a really long walk last night, got soo muddy and cold.....she loved it though! ha! Cant believe she was up crying at 6am!!! I haven't seen that time for a long while....

Its one more day until Valentines day :) I'm soo excited...eeeaaak!! Don't know why though! ha!
Hmmmmm what shall we do today?? I think we'll start by taking ells Bells for a walk again, tire her out for the day :) And then we'll go and do some food shopping....my boy is cooking a meal for us tonight :) Romantic....i know i should cook really, but he said he doesn't fancy food poisoning! Cheeky! ha!

Ill tell you about my weekend tomorrow...and put some pictures on of Bella.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!