INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Wednesday 17 February 2010

Loosing weight!

Well im trying so so hard to loose all this baby weight.....its really starting to stress me out!
I have been going for a walk for an hour everyday.
I mean apart from starvation, what else can i do? And im NOT going down that road!! Im oing the gym today or tomorrow so gonna whack some hours in there.....iv never been so excited to excersize..haha!
Apparently it is the start of Lent today...i have decided to give up chocolate for Lent, it starts today and finshes on the 3rd of April - which means 40 days! I know i can do it i have so much motivation! Loose weight = start trying for a baby :)
Thin is definatly in! And i will be :)

It was the Brit Awards last night....ooooo i love the Brits! What great performances.....Alicia Keys & Jay Z, Lady GaGa, Robbie Williams, Florence & the machine, Cheryl Cole...they were all amazing! Apart from Cheryl Cole miming soo bad she should of been booed off!! Alicia Key & Jay Z were by far the best, they were absolutly fab! Hmmm Lady GaGa - she was...well...WEIRD! I think she is an amazing artist but her style actually scares me! Robbie Williams did a medley and he was great, goreous too, and didnt seem to be high on drugs (for a change)

1 comment:

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!