INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Wednesday 3 February 2010

February already!

I cannot believe how fast this year is going already..........
What happened to January?!

Well I'm looking forward to our house warming on Saturday. And then my 2 girly nights out at the end of the month! Gay village better get ready for me and Laura! I finally got my new phone today, i love it!
Been quite a busy week this week, been into work, hmmmm that was a little daunting, last time i was there i was pregnant, getting ready to meet my beautiful baby boy......spoke to a few of the girls which was nice.
Sorted all my bills out......god, that was hard work i can say I AM NEVER MOVING AGAIN!
And i also told my ''dad'' what i think of him, which surprisingly made me feel a whole lot better! He says he's gonna start being there for me now, hmmm we'll see!!

Tattoo = Friday, i cant wait! I'm scared but I'm sure ill be OK, people say if you can go through labour a tattoo is nothing, so we'll have to see haha!

Well I'm off, I'm gonna get in a nice jacuzzi bath and then watch Desperate Housewives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!