INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Thursday 29 April 2010

5 and a half months later..........

I cannot believe it has been 5 and a half months since my beautiful baby boy was born.....i keep looking at his pictures and it brings me peace....when i see his beautiful little face i always feel the need to apolagise....i talk to the picture, is that normal? Like its him there, like he's gonna answer me! I wish! I keep looking at other mums and feeling jealous and i know i shouldnt but i cant help it.....i think why me, why my baby, i mean i wouldnt wish this on anybody else and wouldnt like it to be anyone else i would just like it not to be me. I seem to be feeling normal again (whatever that may be) im enjoying being back at work, having a seperate life in a kinda way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!