INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Saturday 22 May 2010

Its been a while....

Well it has been too long since my last blog, iv been so busy with work and what not.  Work is going well i really do love my job, just not the company i work for........!
I seem to have my ''goal'' head on at the moment, i want to be somebody in this life, you only get one shot after all.  So im looking into starting my next NVQ :)

We have had alot of feed back from the solicitor, he's read through all the notes and the PM results and it turns out, there very incomplete.....their was more tests that were supposed to be done on Finley and either they have done them and havent given us the results, in which case i want to know why, or they havent done the tests, in which case im doing them for gross misconduct! So we just have to wait and see what they write back to our solicitor. 

Well were going out tonight, me, Scott, Joanne and Dave :) Should be good, iv had my tan done, bought my lashes and done my nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!