INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Tuesday 8 June 2010

Fear....

Wow, it's been too long since my last blog, iv been so so busy!
So what have I been up to recently?
Well I'm still plodding on at work, I love being back, feeling normal again and being treated like a 21 tear old! I hated all the sympathy looks and poor cow smiles!
I went for my first counciling appointment yesterday, it was like an assesment on which type of counciling would be beneficial to me most. So the lady I saw Lynn is referring me for CBT (congenital behaviour therapy, not sure if that is spelt correct) so I just recurve a call from Lynn to arrange my first session.
We talked about: what is the one wordtjat describes my feelings best......fear! So she wants to concentrate on the anxiety, health fears, and panic attacks. Which I am happy with!

This TTC is starting to wind me up, I am now 10 days late so I did 2 tests which both come up negative! So if I'm not pregnant where the he'll is my period?!

I'm off work this week for a weeks holiday! So I'm trying my hand at cooking, yesterday I did Shepards pie and today I'm gonna try Cheese an onion pie :)

I will blog again sometime this week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!