INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Tuesday 22 March 2011

Serious Catch up...

I cannot believe I've not blogged since November LAST year!!!
Seriously time for a catch up...
Well Christmas was awesome had a really lovely day with my boy and the family.
I worked all over NY so it wasn't memorable lol.

Iv started my therapy too, it seems to really be helping me, it's supposed to change your thought process, it's not changing it yet it is making ne think more about the reason why I panic and get worried so much.

Well work wise WAS going really well, iv been promoted to senior and now can administer medication alone I have nearly completed a full advanced medication course so I'm alot more confident than I was. The reason why I wrote WAS is because we've had a few changed and I'm not into change especially when I think it's not for the better. And when people think they can speak to me like a 12 year old scroat, I may look young but I'm not that 18 nieve girl anymore, iv been through too much shit to take it!!! So anyway I have an employment application for somewhere else so we'll see how that goes :)

Blog soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!