INTRO....

My personal online blog!
My life, love, likes
& dislikes!


Thursday 31 December 2009

Goodbye 2009.......hello 2010!


Well it's New Years Eve. I guess the amount of alcohol consumed tonight is going to be vast!!!!

So...my plans tonight are, meal at home with the family, lots of good food and of course alcohol.


My god, i cannot wait for 2009 to be over it has been the worst year of my life so far...2010 is definately MY year!


Benn trying to think of a New Years resaloution first one springs to mind: Loose weight & Get fit!

All this baby weight from being pregnant needs to GO!


It's amazing how stronger i am after loosing Finley, some days i still feel low, and i think about him every single day, but i have accepted that he's not here, and is in a better place!

R.I.P My boy......love you always!


So....the holiday countdown is ON!

11 Days to go..........


Well i hope everyone has a Fabulous New Years Eve!
And i'll see you all in 2010!!! Yeyyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy, happy, happy!!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!